Merry Christmas!

Monday, June 23, 2008

And......we're back!


Hi Everyone!
I think it is time to update the blog. I know it has only been 3 1/2 months - is it too soon? J/K
I thought I would post a picture or two of the main events over the past few months. Hope you enjoy!


Ben's Birthday!

Ben had a Star Wars birthday party. Here he is in his Storm Trooper costume!

We played "Pin the Light Saber on the Jedi"

Easter

The kids coloring eggs.

Las Vegas

Dan had a conference down in Vegas and I got to go with him. We didn't take many pictures, though. Here is our hotel room at The Palazzo. Pretty fancy, huh?


There were flat screen T.V.'s in the sitting area, in front of the bed and also in the bathroom! (Notice it above the left sink).

Will's Birthday Banner!

We made a sign for Will from all his nieces and nephews.






Here is Grandma and Grandpa holding the finished sign.

San Francisco!

Dan had to do some training in California for two weeks. I got to visit him for the weekend.

Dan and I near Frisherman's Wharf.

Me at Alcatraz.

View of the city from Alcatraz.

Pine Wood Derby!

Easton had his first Pine Wood Derby! He took second place over all!

Danny made a car for Ben too!

Hike to Timpanogos Cave.

The kids with Grandma and Grandpa outside the exit from the cave.

Pretty Flowers for Old Grandma.

Here is Joely with some of the flowers from Old Grandma's funeral. Sadly, I don't have any digital pictures of Grandma Ercanbrack. What was I thinking? We love you, Grandma, and we'll miss you.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! You've been busy!! Those are some great pictures! I love the birthday banner (that turned out really cute!) and the one of Joely with the flowers--she's so pretty. I don't think I have any recent pictures of Gma. Ercanbrack either--does anyone?? I'd love to get a copy.
Erin J.

Kari and Joel said...

That is a really pretty picture of Joely with the flowers. It looks like you guys have done lots of fun stuff over the last few months! That's fun that you got to go with Dan on a couple little trips. That hotel room sure did look fancy!! I bet that was fun. Thanks for putting up that banner, we were curious to see what it looked like. That was a great idea. We are looking forward to seeing you guys real soon!!